How do Tickets Help Improve Customer Support?
ProProfs Live Chat and ProProfs Help Desk come together to offer a seamless exchange of information to help you build a comprehensive customer support system.
Benefits of tickets in enhancing customer support:
Analyze customer needs and prioritize accordingly
Automate your work to ensure less turnaround time
Improve team collaboration in the process of resolving tickets
Automate and optimize your customer support system
In this article, you will learn:
1. How to Enable Help Desk From Live Chat Account
2. How to Perform Different Actions in the Help Desk
How to Enable Helpdesk From Live Chat Account
Step 1: In your new ProProfs Live Chat account,
Go to ‘Tickets’ on the upper menu
Click on ‘Enable Help Desk.’ You will automatically be redirected to a new page.
An alternative way to configure ProProfs Help Desk from your Live Chat account is, Go to Settings >> Channels >> Helpdesk.
Step 2: Click on the button to enable the help desk. Once you click, you can see two options.
Go to Help Desk: When you click on it, you will be redirected to your ProProfs Help Desk account.
Chats: You can enable this option to convert all discussions into tickets automatically.
Offline Messages: If you wish to convert offline messages by visitors into tickets, you can enable this feature.
Step 3: If you enable the two options, you will have to pick an inbox in which you want to create tickets for both occasions.
Also, after enabling these settings, operators can create a ticket from
Step 1: In the chat window,
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the End Chat button.
- Select ‘Create Ticket’ to create a new ticket. A new form opens.
Step 2: Follow the instructions as mentioned below:
1. Inbox: Select the Help Desk inbox you want to send the ticket to.
2. Email: The user's email address is automatically picked up by the system. This field is not editable.
3. Subject: Enter the topic for the ticket.
4. Message: Explain the issue in the ‘Message’ box. This field is optional.
5. Enable ‘Do you want to attach a transcript?’ if you want to include the chat transcript.
6. Click ‘Create.’
Step 3: After you click Create, you will see the following message in your chat window, and the ticket will appear under Tickets on the right panel.
Here’s what the ticket will look like in your Help Desk account:
Step 1: On your ProProfs Chat dashboard,
- Click ‘Transcripts.’ A list of your chats appears here.
- Click to open the chat transcript for which you wish to create a help desk ticket.
- Move your cursor to the Create Ticket icon and click on it.
- Enter the ticket details as mentioned in Step 2 in the ticket form.
- Click ‘Create.’
How to Perform Different Actions in the Help Desk
Once you have enabled the above two options, you can perform the following actions from your Help Desk account:
Manage or Categorize Tickets in Bulk: Categorize tickets based on some factors to prioritize accordingly.
Assign a Ticket to an Agent: Manually assign tickets to an agent under exceptional circumstances and fulfil a purpose.
Child Tickets: Divide a sizeable complex issue into smaller tasks with child tickets and achieve the resolution quickly.
Bookmark Ticket: Use this feature to identify and access critical tickets with a single click.
Search Tickets: Search for a specific ticket by entering the required details.
Close Tickets: Easily close the tickets after an issue gets resolved.
Attachments and Notes: Add files or notes while responding to a ticket.
Automated Emails for Ticket Rating: Seek feedback from your customers after resolving their issues.
Set Up Email Forwarding to Your ProProfs Help Desk: Set up email forwarding to receive support tickets/emails to your Help Desk account as well.
That is all about enabling ProProfs Help Desk from your Live Chat account to manage support tickets.