How to Integrate ActiveCampaign With ProProfs Live Chat
Integrating ProProfs Bot or chat with ActiveCampaign can enhance your customer experience by providing instant support and capturing valuable leads. This integration allows for personalized, targeted communication that nurtures customer relationships.
You will require:
- List Name,
- API URL,
- API Key
They will act as the bridge between ProProfs Chat, the feature-rich chat support software, and ActiveCampaign's robust marketing automation platform.
By integrating ProProfs Live Chat with ActiveCampaign, you can:
- Provide real-time customer support: Address inquiries and resolve issues promptly.
- Capture valuable leads: During chat interactions, capture valuable leads and automatically sync them with ActiveCampaign.
This article covers:
1. Add a new interaction panel while setting up the bot based on your conversation workflow. Select ActiveCampaign from the slider menu.
2. Finish configuring the bot interaction to complete the bot setup. Click Manage. You will be redirected to the Integrations page.
3. Activate ActiveCampaign integration available under the Email Marketing tab using the toggle button. A popup will open.
4. Here, you will enter the API URL, List Name, and the API Key from your ActiveCampaign account. Click Save once done.
Your ProProfs Bot integration with ActiveCampaign is successful.
1. In your ProProfs Live Chat account,
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Enable ActiveCampaign under the Email Marketing tab.
2. In the ActiveCampaign integration popup window, enter the API URL, List Name, and API Key obtained from your ActiveCampaign account.
Click Save once done.
1. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account and navigate to Settings > Developer from the dashboard. Copy the URL and API key.
2. Navigate to Contacts > Lists. Copy a list name.
There are two ways to view integrated contacts in ActiveCampaign.
- Contacts: It displays the contacts according to the order of their uploads.
- Lists: Go to Lists under Contacts and view your leads under the List Name of the integrated contacts.