How to Access/Download Visitor Chat Transcripts
Chat Transcripts hold all the chats that are done between your operators and website visitors or customers, making them a vital source of information.
You can choose to download all the chat transcripts at the same time, sort them by individual operators and departments or delete transcripts. Use them for analyzing the interactions, communication history of a visitor, future improvements, and so on.
Here's how the Visitor Chat Transcripts appear on your ProProfs Chat account:
By accessing/downloading Visitor Chat Transcripts, you can:
- Assess the performance of chat operator(s), identify areas for improvement, and ensure the right information is being provided to customers
- Train new chat operator(s) to help them understand common customer queries and best practices in resolving issues with effective communication techniques.
- Track customer history and maintain a record of communication for compliance and legal purposes.
Step 1: On your ProProfs Live Chat dashboard, go to Transcripts > Visitor Chat.
Once you're inside the Visitor Chat section, you can perform the following actions:
1. Search chats by entering an operator's name.
2. View a chat by clicking the magnifying glass icon present under the column View.
3. Advanced: It lets you sort out chats by operator names, departments, date, and the search criteria.
4. Download the chat transcripts. Clicking the download icon allows you to download chat transcripts from within a specific date range.
On your ProProfs Live Chat dashboard, go to Transcripts > Visitor Chat, select the transcript which you want to delete, and click on the delete icon.
Hope you have learned about viewing and downloading the Chat Transcripts. If you have any queries or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help and provide you with a seamless support experience on your website.