Announcements & Greetings Report
The Announcements & Greetings Report allows you to review the performance and engagement of the monthly announcements and greetings you have sent to your website visitors.
Here are some of the key advantages of the Announcements & Greetings Report:
- Assess the effectiveness of your communication strategies
- Track the engagement levels of your announcements and greetings over time.
Step 1: Navigate to the Reports > Announcements & Greetings.
Monthly Announcements Engagement:
The graph below displays the monthly announcements and their engagement metrics:
- The green bar represents the total number of announcements made in a month.
- The blue bar shows the number of announcements clicked by your visitors.
- The red bar displays the number of announcements that were ignored (closed) by visitors.
Monthly Greetings Engagement:
The graph below shows the engagement metrics for the greetings sent to your website visitors each month:
- The green bar represents the total number of greetings sent in a month.
- The blue bar shows the number of greetings clicked by your visitors.
- The red bar displays the number of greetings that were ignored by visitors.
The same data is also shown in a table, as shown below:
That's all you need to know about the Announcements & Greetings Report. If you are still facing any issues, feel free to contact our support team.