In ProProfs Chat, the timesheet provides you (admin) analytical data for chat operators' activities, such as their login, active hours, and offline hours. Timesheets help the chat admin to measure efficiency and view the status report of the chat operator(s).
See the video below to see how the chat admin can monitor the operator's performance.
Step 1: Navigate to the Reports > Timesheet.
Timesheets provide you data for your operators' activities, such as:
- Days: Shows the number of days for which the chat operator worked.
- Login Hours: The duration of the time that you are logged in to your ProProfs Chat account.
- Offline Hours: The duration of the time when your status is offline (indicated by red) while you are logged in to your ProProfs Chat account.
- Active Hours: The duration when your online status is indicated in green.
- Efficiency: Efficiency is the percentage of active hours out of the login hours.
You can view and download data for any specific day or range of time for all or any particular operator.
Here's how the status report shows you the "Timeline" and "Duration" of the "Status" set by the chat operator for a specific day when you click the "View Details" button on the timesheet.