How to Schedule Live Chat Reports
ProProfs Live Chat lets you schedule reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, which you receive right in your mailbox.
By scheduling reports, you can:
1. Receive updates about your live chat service based on your chosen schedule
2. Monitor your KPIs regularly for timely action.
Here’s what your scheduled report will look like in your inbox:
To schedule live chat reports:
Step 1: In your ProProfs Live Chat account,
Navigate to ‘Reports’ from the dashboard
Click on ‘Schedule Report’ at the bottom of the left panel.
Step 2: If you are accessing the page for the first time, you will see the following:
Click on ‘New Report’ or ‘Schedule your first report’ to begin.
Follow the screenshot instructions below:
1. Name: Give a title to your report
2. Select Reports: Choose from the given report types. You can schedule an overall summary report or be specific by selecting an operator(s) or group(s). Your selections will appear under the ‘Selection’ column.
3. Schedule: You can choose how often you wish to receive these scheduled reports via email.
4. Email: You can add one or more email addresses to share the report depending on your preferences.
5. Save: You can finalize the changes by clicking the ‘Save’ button.
6. Preview: You can generate a quick preview of your scheduled report.
7. Send Test Email: You can also send a test email to any email address of your choice and see how the scheduled report looks like in the inbox.
Here’s what the ‘Schedule Report’ section will look like in general:
You will find an overview of all your scheduled reports.
You can change their status to active/inactive with just a click.
That is all about scheduling a report in ProProfs Live Chat.