Video About: How to Monitor Your Chat Operator Performance
Reports provide you all the information regarding your operators' chat activity and their performance. You can monitor, analyze, and work on improvement areas as needed. Data is divided into multiple widgets and each widget represents a specific graph chart detailing the particular data.
Reports display the chat information through the following widgets:
- Total Chats
- Rated Chats
- Missed Chats
- Response Time
- Login Period
- Chats Duration and Average Chats Duration
Each widget is explained further below in the article.
Here's how you can access the chat report:
Step 1: On your ProProfs Chat dashboard, click Reports, which will take you into the Summary section. As shown in the screenshot below, you can see all the widgets highlighting different chat statuses such as Total Chats, Rated Chats, Rating, and more.
Step 1.1: You can share the complete chat report by clicking the share button and sending the link that is provided.
Step 2: Click each widget to view its corresponding graph chart.
All widgets provide the following common functionalities:
- Sort the data in terms of hours, days, weeks, and months
- Save the graph as an image
Each widget is elaborated below:
- Total Chats: This widget shows how much incoming chat requests you get. The data lets you know the intensity of incoming chat traffic and if there's a particular time frame or date when the number of chat requests is highest.
- Offline Message: It shows the number of tickets (converted out of offline messages) when your operators were offline. Depending on the frequency of tickets, you get to know if your chat schedule requires any changes.
- Rated Chats: View the number of chats rated by your customers/website visitors to know what number of your chats are rated out of the total chats. More data there is, the better opportunity it creates to understand the quality of your chat support.
- Rating: It shows what score your chats are receiving that helps in analyzing the performance of chat support over a period of time. See the level of quality that is consistently delivered by your chat operators. Identify improvement areas and work on them accordingly.
To view individual missed chat details, click the Missed Chat Details icon.
This opens up the Missed Chat Details screen highlighting individual missed chats along with their date and time.
- Response Time: See how much time your operators took to respond to chats. This helps in understanding the efficiency of your operators.
- Chats Duration and Average Chats Duration: It shows the time your operators are actively engaged in chats. Depending on whether you want to view individual time or collective time of your operators, this graph displays total or average time your operators had been actively chatting.
- Chat Summary: It offers comparative data for chat requests, accepted chats, and missed chats. You can also choose to exclude a particular parameter. For example, the Accepted data is struck off, as shown in the screenshot below.
Further, export the hourly report in the Excel format by clicking Export Hourly Report.