Video About: How to Monitor Your Chat Operator Performance
Chat Reports provide you with all the information regarding your operators' chat activity and their performance. You can monitor, analyze, and work on areas of improvement as needed. Data is presented through multiple visual elements, each representing a specific graph chart detailing particular data.
Chat Reports display chat information through the following widgets:
- Total Chats
- Rated Chats
- Missed Chats
- Response Time
- Login Period
- Chats Duration and Average Chats Duration
Each widget is explained further below in the article.
Step 1: On your ProProfs Chat dashboard, click on "Reports," which will take you to the "Summary" section. As shown in the screenshot below, you can see all the widgets highlighting different chat statuses such as Total Chats, Rated Chats, Rating, and more.
Step 1.1: You can share the complete chat report by clicking the share button and sending the provided link.
Step 2: Click on each widget to view its corresponding graph chart.
All widgets provide the following common functionalities:
- Sort the data by hours, days, weeks, and months.
- Save the graph as an image.
Now, let's elaborate on each widget:
- Total Chats: This widget shows the number of incoming chat requests you receive. The data lets you know the intensity of incoming chat traffic and if there's a specific time frame or date when the number of chat requests is highest.
- Offline Messages: It shows the number of tickets converted from offline messages when your operators were offline. Depending on the frequency of tickets, you can determine if your chat schedule requires any changes.
- Rated Chats: View the number of chats rated by your customers/website visitors to understand what proportion of your chats are rated out of the total chats. More data will provide better insights into the quality of your chat support.
- Rating: It shows the scores your chats are receiving, helping you analyze the performance of chat support over time. You can see the level of quality consistently delivered by your chat operators, identify improvement areas, and work on them accordingly.
- Missed Chats: It shows the number of missed chats over a specific time period. To view individual missed chat details, click on the "Missed Chat Details" icon. This opens up the Missed Chat Details screen, highlighting individual missed chats along with their dates and times.
This opens up the Missed Chat Details screen highlighting individual missed chats along with their date and time.
- Response Time: See how much time your operators take to respond to chats. This helps in understanding the efficiency of your operators in handling chats.
- Chats Duration and Average Chats Duration: It shows the time your operators are actively engaged in chats. Depending on whether you want to view individual time or collective time of your operators, this graph displays the total or average time your operators spent actively chatting.
- Chat Summary: It offers comparative data for chat requests, accepted chats, and missed chats. You can also choose to exclude a particular parameter. For example, the Accepted data is struck off, as shown in the screenshot below.
Additionally, you can export the hourly report in Excel format by clicking on "Export Hourly Report."
Using the Reports Summary, you can gain valuable insights into your chat operator performance and the overall efficiency of your chat support. The various widgets and functionalities allow you to track key metrics, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to enhance your chat support services. By regularly monitoring these reports, you can ensure that your chat operators provide a high-quality customer experience, leading to increased customer satisfaction and business success.