How to Enable ProProfs Live Chat Greetings
ProPorfs Live Chat greetings are proactive messages that allow you to welcome website visitors with personalized messages based on their behavior. This guide shows you how to enable live chat greetings using ProProfs Chat. These greetings are an excellent way to engage visitors, boost customer satisfaction, and increase conversions.
Greet people who have spent at least 10 sec on your pricing page with "Do you have any questions about our pricing?" Greet people on your 'about' page with "Do you have any questions about our company?"
Benefits of Live Chat Greetings
- Proactively engage website visitors
- Provide personalized and targeted invitations
- Improve customer satisfaction and conversions
Here's a preview of how it will appear on your website:
Step 1: On your ProProfs Live Chat dashboard, click Settings.
Step 2: In the left pane, click "Greetings" under the "Chat Window" option. Now, you have two options: create a new greeting or select one from the templates available.
Step 3: Configure Greeting Settings
These settings are:
- Give a name to the greeting for easy identification.
- Choose the chat status for the greeting to pop up (Chat is online, Chat is offline, or Chat is online or offline). Ensure the selected quality aligns with your desired chat availability:
- Chat is online
- Chat is offline
- Chat is online or offline
- Select the condition that will trigger the greeting. Options include::
- Time spent on the current page
- Time spent on the website
- The user visited at least
- Returning visitor
- Choose how you'd like the greeting to appear. You can choose between Greet With Message and Expand the Chat Box. If you select Greet With Message, you can enter your custom message in the below-mentioned text box.
- Choose how often you'd like the greeting to pop up.
Finally, make sure to toggle the greeting On to activate it.
Step 4: Click Save when you're done creating a greeting.
Step 5: You can enable a sound notification your website visitor will hear when the greeting pops up. To do that, go to General > Sound and switch the Greetings setting to Yes. Click Save when you're done.
Congratulations! You have successfully enabled live chat greetings on your ProProfs Chat. By using personalized and proactive greetings, you can effectively engage your website visitors, enhance their experience, and boost conversions.